Aldag / Honold Mechanical, Inc. is a full service mechanical contracting firm located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
We have a staff of 75 employees in various capacities including Stainless Steel Specialty and Food Grade Specialty Fabrication, Plumbers, Steamfitters, Environmental Service Technicians, Engineers and Support Staff.
Our company supplies various packaging companies with components which include a wide variety of products. We fabricate anything from guarding and cabinets to stainless steel bulk hoppers to rotary transfer funnels with different food-grade polishes. The different finishes consist of #4 satin (150 grit), #8 mirror (650 grit), silicone and glass bead. We have a Mitutoyo surface tester to obtain RA standards if required.
Aldag / Honold Mechanical, Inc. can help you with any architectural needs as well. A few of the projects we have fabricated in the past include copper roofs, custom handrails, exhaust hoods, countertops with antique metal finishes, and even a stainless steel dining room table. We have a strong reputation for being able to design your project and help keep the costs within your budget.
Fabrication Equipment List
- Plasma Cutter – Lockformer – Vulcan II PCM – High Definition Plasma Cutter
- 2 Shears – Lodge & Shipley; Accurshear – 10′
- 3/8″ Mild Steel
- 5/16” Stainless Steel Capacity
- 200 Ton 12′ Ermak Press Brake
- 3/8″ Mild Steel
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel
- Amada R650 European Press Brake
- Structural Saws Including a Marvel Series 8 Mark II with auto feed
- 20″ x 18″ at 90 degrees
- 8″ x 20″ at 45 degrees
- Amada Turret Punch/Punch (52 station)
- Boschert Notcher – 9″ x 9″ 3/16″ Stainless Steel capacity
- Overhead Cranes
- 1 – Four Ton Capacity
- 3 – Two Ton Capacity
- 1 – Additional 4 Ton Crane, Currently being installed
- Fork Trucks
- 1 – 8000#
- 1 – 6000#
- 1 – 4000#
- Truck Mounted Crane – 20 ton, 120-foot stick with jib extension
- Welding Equipment – Mig & Tig Water Cooled, (Syncrowave-Miller Equipment)
- Buffing Equipment – Dotco & Dynabrade, custom spinner
- G & P Stroke Sander
- Mitutoyo Surface Tester
- Baileigh Hydraulic Tube & Pipe Bender
- Iron Worker – Scotchman 100 ton dual station punch, press and notcher
- Bridgeport Mill with digital readout
- Roper Whitney 30 ton Channel Structural Portable Punch
- Jancy “Slugger” Cutter Drill
- Trucks – 2 – 21 ft. Straight Flat Bed Diesels
- Facility – 50,000 sq. ft. with loading dock (1/2 mile from Interstate Highway 43)
- 3/4 acre secured, fenced storage area
Aldag/Honold Mechanical, INC.
3509 Business Drive
PO Box 1265
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53082-1265
At American Orthodontics we use Aldag/Honold Mechanical for many different projects. When it comes to quality and timing, Aldag/Honold consistently meets or exceeds our expectations. Many times we are able to just show them what we need, they create a sketch for us to approve, and the finished product is delivered when promised. The people, products, and customer experiences when working with Aldag/Honold are exceptional.
MARK DEAMICO, Manager of Manufacturing Engineering, American Orthodontics